Here are some benefits of having a Dental Implant
- They can replace any number of teeth. Full arch implants can support bridges or dentures and offer more stability than conventional dentures.
- They look like natural teeth. Once the treatment has been completed you would struggle to tell the difference between an implant and your natural tooth!
- They often last a lifetime. Dental Implants are just like your natural teeth once the healing stage has taken place you can forget all about them! You look after them just like you would a natural tooth with daily brushing and flossing.
- Implants are often cost effective. Conventional dental treatment does not last a lifetime and often needs to be replaced. If you compare this to the one-off cost of the implant placement it usually works out better for your bank balance!
- It will not affect your other teeth. With conventional treatment such as bridge the teeth either side of a gap need to be prepared. This means permanent tooth tissue is removed which can lead to problems in the future. A traditional denture can lead to decay and most people don’t enjoy wearing them! With a Dental Implant the teeth either side do not have to be prepared.